Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Can Opener

Sam and I were thrilled to find some tomato sauce at the store. However, upon returning home we realized we did not own a can opener. "No problem," we mused, "we will just ask a neighbor to borrow their can opener." So Sam went out to ask while I started dinner. When Sam returned, our can was open; however, I think our neighbor's idea of a can opener and our idea of a can opener was a little different. Oh well, a 10-inch butcher knife jammed through the lid works too...

(P.S. I am listening to my other neighbor wail in the hall at the top of his lungs as I write this entry. Just thought you might want to know =)

2 comments:

Laura said...

And who KNOWS what that knife has been used for:)

Tawny said...

Okie doke. I'm a little worried for your safety now.
Maybe you should learn to wail too. You know, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em...