Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Moon Bay Gardens

The grounds of our apartment complex are really nice. Last Saturday, since Sam only needed to work about an hour (instead of the half-day he puts in on Saturdays), we spent some time outside just enjoying the grounds. We sat and read while we listed to the water fountain. Eve also loves to watch the fish, and I must admit there is something relaxing about watching fish swim around.
Oh yeah, speaking of these fish... We saw a little boy and his younger sister hanging around with a small blue bucket. We wondered what were they doing. Were they trying to catch a fish? Were they going to try to have one of these for dinner or something? Somehow that idea would not have surprised me. Later on, however, we saw a big orange fish swimming around in one of the pools that is not supposed to have fish in it. Hmmm, I think I know what they did with the bucket...



3 comments:

Lee and Jane Curtis said...

Great to see the pictures. Eve is growing up, looking so beautiful and well loved. Glad your housing is so good. Played any tennie lately?--Jane/Mom

Laura said...

I love it.haha When we were there we saw people fishing in the coy ponds. It was quite comical. Eve is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!

Nana Shore said...

I am so glad to see your blog up and running again! I love keeping up and seeing pictures of Eve. She really looks a lot like Spencer and Sarah's baby, Evie. They are in Boston and Dave and I will be visiting in two weeks. I remember our visit to Hong Kong. I bought a pair of those cute little baby shoes that have a squeeker in the heels. I gave them to my daughter, Andrea, thinking she would have the next baby. Now, I wish I had bought some for Spencer's baby. It won't be long before both girls are walking! Thanks for letting me keep up with your family. Nancy Shore